The Caribbean Cultural Center African Diaspora Institute is a multi-purpose creative space with gallery spaces located in the heart of Harlem. The venue features hardwood floors, built-in sound system, and AV equipment, large windows offering beautiful natural daylight. The facilities feature a wooden patio and a kitchenette.
Perfect for cultural and educational events, such as film screenings, seminars, Book Signings, Panels, training sessions, and workshops. Other activities such as for photo shoots, meetings, professional development programs, and other social gatherings will be considered on a case by case basis.
Nearby transportation includes: #4, #5 & #6 subway lines and Metro North Station. The #1, #2 and #3 trains are also options as well as several cross-town buses (M15, M60, M100, M101, and M102).
Photos of Space
2 Floors | 2400 sq. ft. | Renovated Firehouse | 4 Bathrooms
- Minimum Hours: 4
- Included in Rental Rate: tables, chairs, cleaning fees and use of the kitchenette
- Not Included in Rental Rate: Required CCCADI Staff on Site Manager (2 minimum), AV Equipment (projector, mics, speaker), security, and any other additional fees
- Please inquire for 1/2 Day bookings
- Please note that art exhibitions change every 6-9 months. Contact email@example.com regarding current exhibitions.
- The booking process might take up to two weeks.
✔ Completing a walkthrough of the space with CCCADI Staff
✔ Sign a Space Rental Agreement
✔ Present proof of Liability Insurance- A copy of your Special Event Liability insurance (see Insurance Section page 2 of Space Rental Agreement) is due no later than ten (10) days prior to your event. Please, do not purchase Special Event Liability Insurance without receiving space rental agreement.
✔ Security Deposit- Security Deposit in the amount of 25% of the rental (per each rental period) must be received to reserve your date(s) and time(s).
✔ Final Payment -The balance of your space rental fee is due thirty (30) days prior to your event. If the booking is completed 10 days prior to your event, the total balance of your space rental is due immediately along with your Security Deposit upon signing your Space Rental Agreement.
- Maximum (total) number of guests permitted in the building is 200.
- Guests who are 18 years old and under MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the premises (includes vape).
- The renter must leave the premises, all contents and fixtures in the same condition as they were when the Renter arrived.
- The Renter will be financially responsible for any damage to artwork, equipment or studio space caused by the Renter.
- Overtime is charged at the rate of "time and a half" as per, Peerspace policy.
Amenities included with each space rental:
Wooden Deck (only with Gallery B)
For more information and to begin your booking process please, email firstname.lastname@example.org